Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Memories Are Fading...

Everybody in this world will go through this kind of situation,especially when you step into the real life of community.No matter how much you try to remember those happy days of life,it will all surely fade with time.When you try to recall those memories all flashbacks,it's kind of difficult because there is more happiness ahead of you,waiting for you to catch it.

I had many bad memories for the pass few years.When I try to recall about it,it seems like just happened yesterday.Eventhough to those who dislike me or hate me because of my appearance,it doesn't matters anymore.As it quite annoyed me and troubled me for a few years for those people that are inmature enough.I forgive all of you,because I'm too tired as I've struggled all these years and it's enough for me,far enough for me.Actually,just a small matters that shouldn't be beared in mind for so long.But till now I'm still anti-guys for those unhappy reasons and it's a history though.Therefore for those guys that who tried to talk to me,and thinks that I'm a weirdo,I'm not a conceited or vain type of person,it just because I'm afraid of being hurt once more.

But,I finally free from those criticism until I entered 4.5.I enjoyed and proud to be one of them because I felt warmness in this class.That's the real feeling that I've never had for years.Although it's only a short time of two years,and I really enjoy it very much.The warmness of the class filled by different characters that God gave us as a gift,therefore we won't be lonely and boring of the same kind of people anymore.I heard laugher and jokes all around the class,compare to the stillness for the last few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment