Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Good News Versus Bad News

Today is a complicated day which I can't really describe it.The good news is I really enjoyed those places we go together.At first,we went to a pharmacy,where Chia Chia bought her eyedrops.Then we headed to a coffee shop where we had our lunch and then we went to Baskin Robbins to have two cups of ice-cream. We had laugher all the way through and then my damn mouth started to say something bad. I feel like a jerk, but I didn't mean to hurt all of you.You know,I swear that I'm not good in words and even talking.I felt like the more I talk,the more I wrong.At first is Pei Sang and then...just everybody.I hate to have this kind of mouth.

The most stupid that I've ever done is keep on riding on peoples car for free.Damn it!Now I finally realise that I've a very thick skin.Compare to Pei Sang,she's more brilliant than me.Yup,I know that I'm stupid.But I really can't find a way to pay her back for her time,petrol,energy and even tireness.Come on!!This is a common sense,and you still don't know how to react...how stupid am I.At times,when I said something(that I don't really know what I meant to say)everybody just keep quiet,as I know something is wrong with me and I should keep quiet.Error by error.Oh My God!What should I do to redeem myself?I'm very sorry for those words I've said,or should I keep quiet next time.I'm so sorry...As for Cheah Xin,I'll find a better way to pay you back.












No comments:

Post a Comment