Saturday, October 17, 2015

New School, New Life~

It's been a long time since I stopped blogging. It's great to be here again. Erm....where should I start?
Okay. First thing is I have stopped studying in TARC as a second year second semester Accounting student roughly a year ago due to some reason after graduated from my Diploma, Second thing is I transferred to another college, KDU to get another Diploma but in a different field which is Culinary Arts. Double Diploma? I know right? What a waste of time and money, that's what everybody told me. 

First of all, people here are indeed rich unlike me. Secondly, compared to TARC which is full of Chinese, you can find all kind of races and foreigners here. How cool was that. The staffs here are quite friendly and nice. Who knows why? It's totally different... I can ensure that.

My classmates, kind of quiet and the serious type. In their own world eventually. They are divided to groups as well... The Smarts, the Gamers, the Romantic and of course the leftovers. Of course, I'm the oldest among these 94's, 95's, 96's and 97's little brothers and sisters and due to my age, they recognizes me as 'nenek' the grandma of the class...whatever.



No comments:

Post a Comment